8. button contactor motor driving
你好,在本教程中。
Hello in this tutorial.
谁将使用接触器和按钮来控制该电机,在右侧,您将看到其旁边的接触器符号。
Who will control this motor with the contactor and the button and right side, you will see the contactor symbol next to it.
然后承包商就在这里。
Then the contractor is here.
我们需要的是,我们需要一个模糊的确定来激活这个承包商。
And what we need, we need a fuzzy OK for the activating this contractor.
线圈二、八一。
Coils two, eight one.
然后我们喝茶,我们有没有补助金,也在这里或减去,仅此而已。
Then we have tea and we have a grant or not, too here or minus, that's all.
那么如果我们直接激活这个联系圈,会发生什么呢?
And then if we activate this contact circle directly, what will happen?
您现在将看到最新的电机驱动。
You will see now with the latest motor driving.
并常开触点一次。
And normally open contact once.
但我们需要三倍。
But we need a triple of it.
好的,现在人们在单一交换机上。
OK, so now people at the single switch.
常闭、常开三重触点。
Normally closed, normally open triple contact.
好的,现在我找到了。
OK, now I found it.
然后我会把它放到这里,右键单击101上的“旋转”。
Then I will put it to here, right click Rotate on 101.
现在再80度,90度,好吧,就这样。
Now another 80 degree, 90 degree, OK, that's all.
现在让我们给这里起个名字。
So now let's give a name to here.
这是承包商的。
This is a contractor one.
这是C 之一。
And this is C one.
好的。
OK.
然后让我们完全连接到它们。
And then let's connect to them altogether.
这将连接到这里,这是这里,这是这里。
And this is going to be connected to here and this is here and this is here.
好的,现在有权直接联系她。
OK, so now give have power to contact her directly.
然后你会看到直接转弯的驾车者会发生什么,为什么会因为火灾而出现问题,因为我们没有直接激活这个承包商。
And then you will see what will happen to motorists turning directly, why there is something wrong because of fire, because of we are not activating this contractor directly.
通常,开路触点变得不太闭合,常闭触点变得正常。
Normally, open contact becomes not very close and normally close contact becomes normally.
打开。
Open.
而且,我们可以测试一次。
And also, we can test it once.
好,我们来这儿旋转90度,好吗?
OK, let's come to here rotate 90 degrees, okay?
我会把它们都这样说。
And I will put them all like that.
那么现在会发生什么呢?
So what will happen now?
你会看见。
You will see.
好的,当我启动模拟器时,听到、听到、听到。
OK, to hear and to hear and to hear when I started the simulator.
这些联系人说不耽误,好吗?
These contacts say no delay, OK?
线圈承包商一开始。
The coil contractor one start.
马耳他还没有开放一位父亲,好吧,只是我们忘记了这一点。
Malta hasn't opened one father, OK, just we forgot to this one.
好的,现在这是皇家主动锯,这也是主动锯。
Okay, so now the royal active saw this is and also this is an active saw.
我要做什么才能向你展示另一件事?
What will I do just to show to you one more thing?
我将把我的开始按钮添加到这里,并将这里的开始按钮与开始按钮一起放置。
I will add my start button to here and put the here start button with a start button.
我们有一个承包商。
We have a contractor.
好的。
OK.
不,只是来听听而已。
No, just come to hear.
从这里到这里,丹,这将是一个。
And from here to here, Dan, this will be one.
这将是“见一”,这将是“见一”并开始。
And this will be see one and this will be see one and started.
我没有按下启动按钮,但承包商通常会密切联系。
I am not pressing the start button, but the contractors normally close contacts.
我们通常是承包商的密切接触者,驾车者在我开始时转弯还好,不正常。
We are normally close contacts of the contractors, motorists turning when I started OK, not normally.
闭合触点变为常开,但没有一个触点会变为常开。
Close contacts becomes normally open, but none will.
由于这个原因,打开的触点变为常闭。
Open contacts becomes normally closed because of this matter.
尽管如此,托尼.
Still, Tony.
因此无需使用控制电路。
So there is no need to use control circuit.
所以正因为如此,我们,呃,我们有一个正常的、开放的和常闭的承包商联系人。
So because of this, we are, uh, we have a normal, open and normally close contacts of the contractor.
但这是。
But this is.
对你来说真的真的真的很重要。
Really, really, really important for you.
但在控制逻辑内部,你有一个接触器 A1 和 A2 的线圈,就像我告诉你的那样,并试图在本课程的接触器部分教你。
But inside of the control logic, you have a coil of the contactor A1 and A2 like I told you and tried to teach you in the contactors section in this course.
然后我们听到的是我们的按钮。
And then what we hear this is our push button.
好的?
OK?
例如PBE一然后启动电机停止启动。
For example, PBE one and then start the motor stopping started.
好的,电机转动已释放。
OK, motor turning released.
我的手动电机停止开始调用线圈,此时电机转动的力量很大,释放了我的手。
My hand motor stop started to call coils active and here is powerful of the motor turning released my hand.
电机在上面。
The motor is top.
那是盐。
That's salt.
那么有了按钮,我们如何控制导体,如何控制电机呢?
So with the button, how can we control the conductor and how can we control the motor?
这是它的教程。
This is a tutorial of it.
下一个教程我们将学习释放电路。
Next tutorial we will learn letting off the circuit.
就这样完了吗?
Finished for this?
下一个故事见?
See you in the next story?